- Market Pay
- Career growth and advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a top-ranked AmLaw and Vault ranked NY firm with an award-winning Commercial Real Estate Practice looking to continue the growth of the Commercial Real Estate practice group.
- The candidate will work on a variety of commercial real estate matters including debt and equity sides of the transaction including the acquisition, disposition, leasing, ownership, development, financing and restructuring.
- Communicate regularly with senior counsel and clients on all phases of the transaction.
- Draft all related documents.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have 2-5 years of relevant commercial real estate experience.
- J.D. from an accredited law school.
- New York Bar admission.
- Strong Academic credentials.
What's on Offer
- Market Pay
- Partnership Track
- Paternity/Maternity Benefits
- Full Health Benefits
Please submit resume in confidence: Resume will be considered within 24 hours.