- Market Pay
- Career growth and advancement
About Our Client
The client is a top AmLaw 100 firm looking to grow their corporate practice. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years in the corporate transnational space.
- Drafting and advising on all related corporate documents.
- Communicating with clients advising on the status of matters and all phases of a transaction.
- Conducting and managing due diligence process.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have 2-5 years of experience with general corporate matters. Experience in the areas of M&A and other complex joint ventures is a plus but not required. New York Bar admission.
What's on Offer
- Market Pay.
- Bonus Pay.
- Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Full benefits.
- Other Company benefits.