Junior Estimator - Commercial Construction
Competitive Base Salary
Opportunity for Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a general contractor that has gained success by taking on a large variety of projects which include: Retail, Educational Institutions, and Commercial space.
* Makes budgetary, estimated, and final cost per project. * Responsible for Bid Preparation
* Estimates cost for total job.
* Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
* Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, and related documents.
* Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
* Search / look for possible new projects for the company.
The Successful Applicant
* 3-5 years construction experience
* Commercial Construction or K-12 experience preferred.
* Familiarity with applicable estimating software * Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field preferred but not required.
What's on Offer
* Competitive base salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Opportunity for bonuses based on individual performance
* Ability to work for an established General Contractor
* Opportunity for internal advancement