Junior Estimator Residential Construction
Residential Construction - Base Salary up to $60,000-$70,000!! + Bonus!
Family environment, high end work, opportunity for company growth long term!
About Our Client
An experienced and respected building and construction firm in the Washington DC. For over 10 years, and have been transforming the ideas and visions of our clients into award-winning projects. To build with the intention of exceeding our clients' expectations for safety, quality, functionality, and aesthetics, and deliver finished products that stand the test of time.We remain true to the same principles on which our company was founded over : providing superior service to our clients, putting safety first, creating opportunities for our people, delivering exceptional work, fostering innovation, acting with integrity, and strengthening our communities. These tenets unite us as one company, and guide every aspect of our business.
- Prepare cost and labor estimates for construction projects by way of analyzing project drawings, specifications, and RFP's.
- Submit timely questions for clarification during the construction bid process.
- Attend construction pre-bid meetings.
- Prepare qualified construction subcontractor lists.
- Solicit bids from a comprehensive set of construction subcontractors and suppliers.
- Confirm scope of work and bid proposals for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist with change order pricing.
- Stay current with estimating methods and knowledge.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a grounding of estimating experience in either residential, commercial or civil engineering construction fields 1-2 years of experience.
-Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent combination of education -Experience in a relevant discipline
What's on Offer
-Base Salary based on experience, from $60,000 - $70,000 + Bonus!!!
-Benafits - 100% Health insurance, Gas Allowance, AND BONUS 10-15k AVG