Industry-leading compensation package
Career advancement and growth
About Our Client
Our client is a company that has extablished themselves as a known brand in the Colorado market and is continuing to gain unique projects and grow an already established pipeline. This is an excellent opportuniy for growth as they have seen a 30% increase in the last year. They pride themselves on the work they do and believe in the success of their employees.
- Prepare cost and labor estimates for construction projects by way of analyzing project drawings, specifications, and RFP's.
- Submit timely questions for clarification during the construction bid process.
- Attend construction pre-bid meetings.
- Prepare qualified construction subcontractor lists.
- Solicit bids from a comprehensive set of construction subcontractors and suppliers.
- Confirm scope of work and bid proposals for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist with change order pricing.
- Stay current with estimating methods and knowledge.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree - Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Building Sciences etc.
- Familiarity with applicable estimating software is a plus: PlanSwift, BuilderTrend, TurboBid, etc.
- Local to the Denver, CO area.
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary
- Bonus opportunity
- Insurance provided: health, medical, dental, vision
- PTO & Sick Days