Junior Executive Assistant
New York City based Hedge Fund seeking a Personal Assistant to support CEO
Temporary to permanent opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an American Asset Management firm with offices globally. They were founded over 20 years headquartered in New York City.
- Report directly to the Senior Executive Assistant of the CEO
- Support the Senior Executive Assistant with administrative tasks on behalf of the CEO
- Handle personal duties on behalf of the CEO
- Effectively communicate with the Senior Executive Assistants on the status of errands, schedules, etc.
- Run errands such as: lunch orders, in-home tasks, ordering gifts, planning trips/dinners, etc.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and personal reservations through Microsoft Outlook
- Act as a back-up Receptionist as needed
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails and clearly communicate to the appriorate employee
- Exude willingness and eagerness to learn
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills required
- Able to commute to midtown Manhattan, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- At least 1 year of office/corporate experience required
- Previous Personal Assistant experience (out of a home) preferred
- Experience managing schedules and calendars for managers/executives
- Effective communicator, specfically with C-Level/Upper Management
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Positive outlook towards work and willingness to learn
What's on Offer
This role is heavily Personal Assistant focused and ideal for a candidate who is flexible and reliable to take on any task given to them. This is a temporary position with the opportunity for extension based on performance.