Junior Financial Analyst
To jump start your career in an IT and Services company
To learn the ins and outs of financial analysis
About Our Client
The client is a market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy Industry. The client recruits and trains professionals, ex-forces personnel and returners to work, transforming them into IT and business professionals before deploying them across their client base.
- Responsible for the efficient and effective operation of several key business accounts.
- Complete contract paperwork and follow through to the receipt of purchase orders from clients.
- Maximise invoicing through management of contracts, Purchase Orders and client.
- Produce weekly reports as and when required regarding status of customer accounts.
- On board new clients producing client information pack for finance team and ensuring smooth running of client and internal processes.
- Knowledge share and provide expertise to peers and subordinates.
- Lead and complete ad hoc finance projects and follow through to completion.
- Develop customer process maps / documentation for systems and controls within finance and wider operational systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Medium to advanced user of Excel, specifically including pivot tables
- Able to communicate both internally and externally to a professional level
- Strong planning and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Able to build effective relationships with clients, account managers and sales management
What's on Offer
The ability to jump start your career with the market leader in its industry!