Junior Java Developer (Mandarin Speaking)
Global leader in Financial Service.
Guaranteed opportunities for growth.
About Our Client
A financial leader.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
The Successful Applicant
- Bilingual (Mandarin and English) REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- Experience in programming with Java /Spring technologies (2 years experience).
- Experience in developing web based applications.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Ability to work on a W2
- A foot in the door with a leader in the financial industry
- Expand software engineering knowledge
- Client will hire ASAP!