- Join one of Boston's top Developers within their Construction Department
- Work on high profile Life Science, Academic, Interior Projects (and more)
About Our Client
My client is one of Boston's top developers, operating in the market for the last 50+ years building a reputation as one of the best. Services include Real Estate Development, Real Estate Advisory and Project Management and serve high profile clients across Life Science, Commercial Interior, Health care, Academic and more.
The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Plan and supervise projects from inception to completion.
- Management, planning, budgeting, contract administration and project delivery
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team on technically complex projects
- Develop collaborative relationships with clients, project team members and other stakeholders.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Junior Project Manager will have:
- 3-5+ years of construction experience (General Contracting, Real Estate, or OPM experience)
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field
- Inter personnel and strong communication skills
What's on Offer
The Junior Project Manager will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 20% bonus potential
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401K with match
- Opportunity to work with high profile clients