Junior Project Manager
Good Pipeline of work.
Great company to work for.
About Our Client
client is a well-known commercial construction general contractor
- Support on construction projects from start to close out.
- Assist with project scheduling, Budgets, Sub contractor management, Safety and reporting.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Managing submittals and RFIs.
- Work closely with Project managers.
The Successful Applicant
Experience required: -
- 12 months of experience in commercial construction
- Strong IT skills
- Flexibility to travel to visit client sites.
- Experience of pre-engineered metal buildings
What's on Offer
Negotiable subject to experience