- World Class Training and Development Program
- Uncapped earning potential starting on day one!
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global, executive search firm operating out of 140+ office in 36 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us. Michael Page believes in the growth of their consultants and provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is key at Michael Page with an 89% rate of managers and directors that have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
As an Junior Recruiter you are responsible for but not limited to:
- Providing solutions and consultative support, ensuring high retention and net revenue growth by understanding client's needs.
- Provide detailed product demos, consultations and proposals.
- Accurately maintain CRM activity log, pipeline, forecasting and monthly reports.
- Meeting and exceeding sales KPIs.
- Collaborating with a team and our internal departments.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients, both existing and new.
- Searching and sourcing for potential new businesses.
- Building close partnerships with clients and helping their business to grow by developing and delivering the best
- Having involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching to clients.
- Negotiating commercial terms of business and rates.
- Speaking with candidates, selling in a job opportunity and submitting to clients.
Apply today for consideration within 24 hour of resume submission.MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
This is an entry-level position for those passionate about getting into consultative sales an recruitment. We are looking for candidates with a high level of energy, determination and resilience.
Ideally someone with sales or recruitment internship experience and a proven track record of success.
Those with experience balancing a heavy academic work load while being an athlete are encouraged to apply. A strong applicant will have a strong desire to be a top performer within a winning team and an interest in personal growth and development.
What's on Offer
Since we hire the best, we offer the best!
Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you.
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
- Senior Mentors in the Business
- High Base Salary That Continuously Increases
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 14 Paid Holidays, 12 Mental Health Days
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage (Starting Day 1)
- Company Sponsered Mental Health Provider (Lyra Health)
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match (Can contribute Day 1, Match After 1 Year)
- Dynamic Work Hours
- Flexible and Hybrid Working Environment
- Company Provided Laptop
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Commuter Benefits