- Amazing Junior Tax Associate role at leading financial services company!
- Incredible opportunity for growth!
About Our Client
My client is a world-renowned investment bank and financial services company. They are known for their family-like culture and great work-life balance.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Preparation and review of tax returns
- Corporate ompliance and provisions
- ASC740/1120 experience
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years experience in relevant field within tax
- Must have ASC740/1120 experience
- Eager to learn and ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Great personality and team player
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Opportunities for growth