K-12 Construction Superintendent
Reputable GC looking for a strong Superintendent in DFW
Large Ground Up Project Experience
About Our Client
This Commercial General Contractor is extremely well known in the mixed-commercial construction space throughout the nation. They are looking for strong superintendents with ground up commercial experience in K-12, Higher Education, Municipal, and mixed commercial projects ranging from $10M and up.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for managing all aspects of projects including client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. The Commercial Construction Superintendent will also be responsible for collaborating with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- College Degree from a 4 year institution in Construction Management or relative field.
- 3-7 years as a construction superintendent for a commercial general contractor.
- Experience leading ground up mixed commercial projects in range of $10MM+.
- Proficiency in Prolog is a plus.
- Comfortable leading large projects and managing a large team.
- Strong oral communication and written skills.
- OSHA certified.
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience
- Competitive base salary compensation
- Vehicle allowance
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- 401k match