K-12 Superintendent - DFW Projects
Dallas-based General Contractor with a growing pipeline of K-12 projects!
Looking for a superintendent with K-12 experience in Dallas/Ft. Worth!
About Our Client
Our client is a well established General Contractor/Construction Manager local to the DFW Metroplex. With an excellent reputation on the market, the company has secured an extensive pipe of jobs upwards of $400MM last year alone. The ideal candidate will develop and grow with the company for many years to come, leading k-12 projects in the local area.
- Ensure safe practices are used in the execution of project work
- Assist with the development and communication of the project plan to include the project schedule, site logistics, safety and quality programs
- Coordinate the work of multiple subcontractors and lead subcontractor coordination meetings on a regular basis
- Conduct planning and maintenance of shutdowns and tie-ins
- Assure all work is installed in accordance with the contract documents
- Assist in resolving construction issues to maintain productivity of subcontractors
- Experience working in occupied buildings
- Experience and proficiency in all divisions of work, methods, materials, scheduling, and cost control
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in managing k-12 projects
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Project or equivalent software
- Ability to prepare and review scopes, RFI's and submittals
- Ability to review and understand all construction documents including building plans and specifications
- Experience with a fast paced project(s) and ability to maintain on time and on budget
- Strong communication and organizational skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive base salary
- Company Truck or Allowance/Gas Card
- Bonus Potential