KYC Analyst - Financial Institutions - $50.00 / hr.
Long term project
Very stable contract role
About Our Client
Global Commercial Bank
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist RMs in tackling compliance risk and meet the Bank's compliance requirements including on boarding, off boarding, screening, periodic reviews, negative news review etc;
- Work together with FI Compliance Officer to monitor FI compliance risk, and produce compliance risk overview, analysis and reporting;
- Check the quality of compliance related documents submitted by business teams to ensure the Bank's requirement for front desk is properly satisfied and work together with FI Compliance Officer responsible for the department's compliance risk assessment & other risk management enhancement projects
- Work with FI Compliance Officer as interface between FI and Compliance Department/all other internal stakeholders for compliance risk related issues.
- Assist Department Head on other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3-year experience in covering FI compliance risk including but not limited to KYC on boarding and periodic reviews
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) holder a plus for this job.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, team-work and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
What's on Offer
$50.00 per hour on W2 or 1099