Great work life balance
Excellent Opportunity to progress
About Our Client
My client are a top tier retail bank, based in Manhattan. They are a leader in in retail banking and have steadily grown over the past few years to become a significant financial institution.
The KYC Analyst will:
- Writing the initial KYC Profile based on the customer onboarding documentation obtained at Apple's retail branch location.
- Ensuring that completed KYC Profiles are accurate and portray an accurate and detailed description of Bank customers.
- Completing the initial customer risk rating process consistent with the Bank's established processes.
- Verifying that the initial risk rating is consistent with the actual risk of specific Bank customers.
- Ensuring that all onboarding documentation has been collected.
- Completing KYC reviews in a timely manner and in accordance with a risk-based schedule.
- Reporting relevant metrics to the Team Leader of the KYC Unit based on data requests.
- Ensuring that all KYC paperwork is stored according to Bank policy.
- Recommending improvements to process in areas of efficiency, control, and work product.
- Participating in Committee meetings as necessary.
- Ad-hoc and project support responsibilities, as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful KYC Analyst will have:
- Bachelor degree preferred and 1 year prior KYC experience.
- Solid experience in banking, with a strong emphasis as it relates to KYC regulations and processes.
- Solid experience with Banker's Toolbox, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Professional certification (CAMS), a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base salary + Bonus + Benefits