Lab QC Manager
Lab QC Supervisor/Lead or Lab QC Manager experience within Neturascutical
Bachelors degree in a science field
About Our Client
My client is a contract manufacturer for mainly powder capsules nutraceuticals for a lot of the brands you see on the shelf! They are needing a strong Lab QC Supervisor/Lead or Lab QC Manager to oversee a small team of techs.
- Assess, plan, develop, and manage the Quality Control Department.
- Meet regulatory requirements and standards.
- Ensure testing is in compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all products are tested in a timely fashion to meet customer demand and cGMP.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and applicable test methods are followed. Assist in development and validation of test methods and SOP's.
- Handle product complaints and perform thorough investigations on Out of Specifications (OOS) results and bring it to a conclusion and compilation of all relevant documents; maintain OOS log.
- Purchase; maintain calibration and maintenance of all laboratory instruments (HPLC, Atomic Absorption, IR, Dissolution, UV-Vis, etc.).
- Identify and implement process/procedural improvements related to Quality Control functions to improve efficiencies and effectiveness. Collect and prepare data for metrics reporting to management, such as Key Quality Indicators (KQI).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related science.
- 2 - 5 years of supervisory and laboratory management experience with Pharm or Nutraceutical environment.
- Familiarity with the following instruments/testing: HPLC, Atomic Absorption, IR, Dissolution, UV-Vis, etc.
- 3 years' experience working within GMP manufacturing environment.
What's on Offer
- Benefits: health, dental, vision, Competitive Compensation, Career Growth