Opportunity to be part of a professional and high performing team
Competitive base salary
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Pharmaceuticals company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develops scope and work programs, assigns tasks, and ensures that assigned audit planning, data gathering, analysis and testing tasks are accomplished
- Identifies, develops and documents control issues. Monitors ongoing performance of deficient systems or processes and develops updates or modifications to recommendations and findings.
- Prepares formal written reports or conclusions expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal control as needed
- Develops and exhibits a good understanding of business model and risks. Establishes buy in with management, clients and audit teams by learning and exhibiting persuasion and motivation techniques.
- Builds strong relationships with, interviews and gathers information from management regarding business risk and system of internal control. Offers value-added recommendations to management on internal controls.
- Oversees work of staff to ensure overall quality and client satisfaction, and provides guidance and feedback to staff on their performance and work products.
- Develops expertise of the business environment and industry practices, internal audit professional practices
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, data analytics or information technology major preferred
- CIA, CISA or CPA required
- Big 4 experience a plus
- 5 + years of Internal or External Audit Experience or equivalent leadership experience
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to lead and build out a team
- Work with a team looking to grow and drive the business
- Opportunity for inward mobility