Lead Automation/Controls Engineer
Established, growing organization with a stellar reputation!
Exposure to a variety of industries and product types!
About Our Client
Our client is an established manufacturer focused primarily in rubber parts and products. The culture is team-focused and progressive - focused on continuous improvement of both their products/processes, as well as employee engagement and opportunity. ISO9001 certified.
The Lead Automation/Controls Engineer will be the lead point of contact for everything regarding the new, fully automated line to be installed.
The Lead Automation/Controls Engineer will also be a part of the internal leadership team, responsible for training, educating, and helping other employees to grow.
The Lead Automation/Controls Engineer will also have responsibility for managing a small team, with the view to grow it down the line.
It is also expected that the Lead Automation/Controls Engineer will be involved in overall strategy as the company continues to automate their environment - serving as the Lead for all future projects.
The Successful Applicant
The Lead Automation/Controls Engineer should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience working in Controls/Automation Engineering within manufacturing
- Strong project management skills
- Strong people management/leadership skills
- Experience in lean manufacturing / leading kaizen events
- Allen Bradley proficiency
- ISO 9001 experience is required
What's on Offer
The Lead Automation/Controls Engineer should expect:
- A strong compensation package, including both base salary and a bonus structure - dependent on experience
- A collaborative, innovative company culture
- Plenty of opportunity for growth - in this facility, and others the company runs throughout Wisconsin
- Constant management support, and clearly defined promotion targets/growth plans
- Support in continued education and professional development