- Opportunity to work with a leading Developer
- Guaranteed Projects through 2025
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Southeast general contractor recognized nationally for their quality of work and exceptional leadership. With a focus on innovation, responsibility, and client satisfaction, this general contractor has a strong backlog of repeat clients and upcoming projects; hence why we are looking to grow our teams. Specializing in large commercial projects, they offer exciting and challenging opportunities that promote personal and professional growth.
- Uphold our values and promote a safe construction site.
- Create and manage the project schedule and determine the most advantageous sequencing of work.
- Management and coordination of day-to-day construction field operations.
- Ensure project conformance with all safety standards, building codes, plans, specifications and best construction practices.
- Direct, schedule and coordinate subcontractor work.
- Work successfully with Owners, consultants and governing agency representatives.
- Lead weekly subcontractor coordination and safety meetings.
- Review and coordinate submittals and shop drawings.
- Resolve field issues through the RFI process.
- Maintain the highest level of Quality Assurance.
- Ensure adherence by all site personnel to OSHA, State and Federal, requirements.
- Documentation of daily job site activities and conditions.
- Manage and coordinate project inspections, permits and sign-offs.
- Manage the billing process with the Project Manager including subcontractor bills, material supplier bills and Owner billings.
- Other necessary functions as required for a safe, well-built project.
- No travel!! All Local work
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in the construction industry in a supervisory role
- Working knowledge of all crafts (ability to read and understand specifications for all trades)
- OSHA 30-hour training or equivalent
- Experience with 30 Million Plus ground up experience
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Advanced level in Microsoft Project or similar program
- Beginning to intermediate level in Procore or similar programs
- Intermediate to advanced level understanding of digital images (photos, pdf documents, etc.)
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary plus bonus potential
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Truck Allowance
- Gas Card
- Company devices