Lead Construction Scheduler - Boston, MA
Top 100 ENR firm located here in Boston!
Work on high-profile jobs upwards of $100 million in project size!
About Our Client
This firm is an established, Top 100 ENR firm that has grown their New England presence strategically over the past decade. They work on large-scale academic, life science, healthcare, and institutional projects throughout the region ranging upwards of $100 million in size. Their reputation is second-to-none and are well-known for treating their employees very well.
The Lead Construction Scheduler - Boston, MA is responsible for:
- preparing schedules and other compliance-related documents
- reporting to the Scheduling Director
- collaborating effectively with the entire scheduling team
- working closely and following up with the project team
- taking part in the preconstruction process
Please apply today for immediate consideration within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
The right Lead Construction Scheduler - Boston, MA has:
- 5+ years of construction/scheduling experience
- worked on large projects over $10 million in value
- an understanding of scheduling software and particularly P6 (preferred)
- strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- excellent time management and organizational abilities
- Microsoft Office background
- Bachelor's Degree in a construction field
What's on Offer
The Lead Construction Scheduler - Boston, MA receives:
- base salary up to $115,000
- company discretionary bonuses
- healthcare and dental insurance (single, or family plan)
- travel allowance
- 3 weeks vacation