Lead Construction Superintendent - Multifamily - Raleigh
Lead Superintendent Role with a Top National Multifamily Developer/GC
$115,000-$125,000 BASE + BONUS
About Our Client
Our client is Top Multifamily GC. They are one of the most well known Multifamily builders in the Southeast, building high end multifamily projects ranging anywhere from 200-400 units and upwards of $20M in total value. As they continue to expand their project pipeline in the greater Raleigh area, they are seeking an experienced Multifamily Lead Superintendent to join the team in this newly created position. In addition to all of this, they will keep you local to Raleigh. If this sounds like a company you could see yourself at, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Lead Construction Superintendent - Multifamily duties include but are not limited to:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 6+ years of construction superintendant experience at a reputable GC
- Experience leading ground up multifamily projects 15M+
- OSHA certification preferred
- Comfortable leading projects and managing a large team
- Ideally located in the Greater Raleigh area, although relocators will be considered
What's on Offer
The Lead Construction Superintendent - Multifamily - Raleigh will enjoy:
- Great competitive base salary + bonus + benefits
- Extreme opportunity for individual growth and experience!
If you are interested, please click apply or give me a call at (617) 824-2661.