Lead Construction Superintendent
Top Miami General Contractor
All Local Work - Strong Project Pipeline
About Our Client
With a very strong pipeline of future project, this Florida based GC has maintained a strong reputation in the area over the last 30 years of operating. Mid sized, family owned company that works mainly in the commercial space. Majority of projects include K-12, Higher Ed, Office Spaces, Retail, and Restaurants.
- Lead the on-site team from construction start through project close
- Proactively identify and help remedy design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project-specific issues.
- Communicate and interpret contract scope to the entire site management team.
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work.
- Create and maintain a project production schedule
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each subcontractor.
- Administer a Quality Control Plan.
- Review and approve all invoices and requisitions to ensure correct payment to vendor.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently adheres to OSHA safety standards.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned project personnel and maintain a positive work environment
- Communicate regularly with owners, construction managers, other superintendents, and project coordinators to ensure progress is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Superintendent should have:
- 5+ years as a construction superintendent for a commercial general contractor
- Experience working on K-12 project, in the Florida market
- OSHA certification (preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience leading ground-up construction projects and managing a large team
What's on Offer
The Construction Superintendent will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Truck allowance
- Cell phone and laptop
- Paid time off and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available