- Opportunity with growing Real Estate Developer and Construction Manager!
- Lucrative Compensation Package and Benefits!
About Our Client
A full cycle developer and Construction Manager with over 60 years experience in multifamily, commercial, and industrial construction. This firm has been voted as one of the top companies to work for owing to the quality of their work, safety record and company culture. They have a family first policy and inclusive culture and lead high quality multifamily build projects. Their benefits are excellent and they have annual bonuses and encourage their employees who want to progress to take action to reach their career aspirations.
- Direct all construction activities at the project site in an efficient and effective manner to meet the requirements of the contract documents, inspection requirements, project schedules, best management practices and specified quality standards, while maintaining job site safety standards.
- Coordinate the work of all sub trades in conjunction with the main office.
- Arrange, monitor and be present for agency inspections.
- Read and comprehend information contained in architectural, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and landscape drawings and specifications.
- Review shop drawings and other report prepared by testing and inspection agencies. * Prepare and monitor RFI's.
- Prepare daily report forms, and progress photographs.
- Working knowledge familiarity with computer operating systems including Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel; and opening, preparing, scanning, printing, and sending PDF files and other documents.
- Actively engage design professionals, subcontractors, project managers and local officials, when needed, to problem solve, mitigate conflicts, and resolve disputes.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly job site; and enforce job site safety standards. The Successful Applicant
- Interview, hire, and fire (if necessary) on-site staff
- Lead all activities on the construction job-site
- Hire additional subcontractors and assign work accordingly
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in relevant field is preferred
- Experience with Multifamily, Senior Living, or Commercial Construction
- 5+ years experience as an assistant or lead superintendent
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to run and lead a job site
- Knowledge of best practices to run a job-site
- Ability to effectively communicate with owners, sub-contractors, and other team members
- Great problem-solving and decision making skills
- Organizational skills, including time management, delegation, prioritization and multitasking
- Understanding of construction equipment, including safe operating practices and signs of maintenance
What's on Offer
- Base Salary up to $180,000 to start
- Bonus Opportunity
- Company truck provided
- Company gas card
- 401k Match up to 6%
- Company laptop
- Company cellphone
- Company gear/swag
- Opportunity with a growing GC/Developer
- Clear career progression
- Company that puts emphasis on culture and work-life balance