- Competitive base salary and full benefits package
- Family owned company culture
About Our Client
Established in the 1990's my client is a family owned and operated business. With a strong leadership team, they have become a trusted partner to commercial, financial, retail, hospitality, and higher education businesses throughout Ohio.
The Commercial Estimator responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Works with Operations Manager & Engineering to form costs & labor costs on special projects.
- Generates estimates & proposals for selected projects.
- Obtains bidders lists for projects that have been scoped & estimated.
- Actively pursues bid projects with timely follow up & awareness of project status.
- Assists walk-in customers with project & product inquiries
- Estimating Projects ranging from 100k-50 Million.
- Prepare documents/forms
- Take offs for concrete, carpentry, MEP as required
- Assist with business development
- Attend meetings with owners for interviews, scope determinations, value engineering, etc.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or a Related Field
- 5+ years experience estimating
- Ground up project experience is a plus
- Experience working for a General Contractor
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of construction budgets, scheduling, and estimating
- Technologically proficient: experience with construction related software's
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package that includes but is not limited to the following:
- Base salary of $80,000 - $110,000+ depending on experience
- ESOP Program
- Full Benefits Package and 401k Match up to 8%
- Project based bonus opportunity (up to 20% of annual base salary)
- Clear Development and Growth Plan
- 3+ weeks starting PTO
- Part-time remote working capabilities
- Maternity and Paternity leave (8 weeks)