Lead Estimator - Mechanical Projects
Work on high-profile projects in Downtown Boston!
Total salary over $120,000!
About Our Client
This firm is a well-known mechanical contractor based South of Boston that has been in operation for several decades. The bulk of their work is in the life science and healthcare sectors, and they have done some hospitality projects as well. They have distinguished themselves as one of the key players in the mechanical sector, having worked on high-profile projects in Downtown Boston.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Lead Estimator - Mechanical Projects is responsible for:
- working closely with the GC to meet project expectations
- reporting to the Director of Operations
- evaluating costs associated with the project
- staying up to date with technology and pricing
The Successful Applicant
The right Lead Estimator - Mechanical Projects has:
- a minimum of 5 years of mechanical estimating experience
- strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects
- an understanding of construction software such as FastPipe, Procore, etc.
- ability to collaborate well with a team
- a background of working for a Mechanical contractor or GC focused within Mechanical projects
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction related field
What's on Offer
The Lead Estimator - Mechanical Projects receives:
- Competitive base salary up to $115,000
- Company bonuses paid annually
- Healthcare and dental insurance
- 401K with company match
- 2 weeks vacation