- Join a world leader in manufacturing with next-gen technology
- Looking for a quality professional with experience ensuring product quality
About Our Client
Our client is an employee-centric manufacturer that is a world leader in their discipline. They take pride in being on the cutting edge of technology and providing a great experience for all customers.
- Engage in activities to ensure product quality
- Apply necessary quality and lean techniques
- Seek avenues to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Act as a liaison to customers providing technical review
- Audit for Continuous Improvement based on deficiency identification and correction
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related discipline
- 7+ years of hands on industrial quality experience
- Experience creating and implementing Continuous Improvement processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to work on projects with cross-functional teams
What's on Offer
This is a very exciting and comprehensive role. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.The client is an equal opportunity employer.