- Exciting opportunity with a leading worldwide biotechnology research company
- Take on a leadership role at a company with a lot of opportunity
About Our Client
Our client provides automation solutions to customers in life science and clinical research. They develop scalable systems that automate sample storage, providing the benefits of advanced automation without the complexity associated with operating large-scale custom systems.
- Project management - scheduling tasks, resource allocation, creating supporting documentation.
- Lead and grow the team of automation platform software engineers.
- Establish and align platform engineering objectives within engineering organization.
- Oversee design and architecture for platform components across all product lines.
- Champion software development best practices and standards.
- Serve as coach and mentor for platform team members.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of product development using multi-threading and multiprocessor application development.
- 1+ years as a Manager in an agile environment
- Experience designing and building OEM software solutions that runs in a Windows environment.
- Leading and managing teams working on platforms utilizing, C/ C++/ C# and Python.
- Knowledge of SQL and Database design is a plus
What's on Offer
Excellent Benefit Package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more.