Lead Superintendent - Base Building Construction
$130,000 - $160,000 + Bonuses + Benefits + Work/Life Balance!
*Be the Lead Superintendent on major ground-up, commercial construction project
About Our Client
This established, top ENR construction GC are looking for their Lead Superintendent to oversee site operations for a major commercial construction project, in it's entirety; whist managing all site operations and the day to day activities of the sub-contractors.
- Being the primary site leader for a major commercial construction project
- Successfully oversee projects in their entirety on time & within budget
- Managing all superintendents, project engineers and subordinate site staff
- Working closely with the Senior Project Manager
- Manage and coordinate all job-site safety operations.
The Successful Applicant
- A background in managing ground-up, commercial construction projects
- Experience with the following project types is highly desirable: Healthcare, Senior Living, Historical Renovations, Schools or Churches
- OSHA Certification
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
This company offer you the opportunity to be the Lead Superintendent, overseeing major commercial construction projects; they have a very low staff turnover, and an extensive pipeline of projects so stability is guaranteed, as well as promoting a healthy work/life balance. Please send your latest resume and project list to Matt Hall at Michael Page Construction!