- Fantastic family-owned GC with over 25 years of building!
- Growing pipeline in the Charlotte market with GREAT projects!
About Our Client
Our client is a Southeastern GC that specializes in multifamily construction. This company has been in business for over 25 years and has developed fantastic relationships with premium developers. They typically handle between 3-4 projects at a time, all in the range of $30-80M. They have a massive pipeline of projects in the Western United States (over $600M!) and they are currently building a great team in Charlotte to support a growing pipeline in the region. With a large project slated to start in early 2022, this client is looking to bring in a Lead Superintendent to be their face of field operations in the region! If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and fast-growing company that values family and hard work, please apply now or contact Tyler directly at (617)-824-2654!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Lead Superintendent - Multifamily Construction will be responsible for:
- Meeting weekly and communicating daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Managing the site through completion.
- Proactively identifying design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attaining a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforcing safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintaining appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittals.
- Communicating daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Lead Superintendent - Multifamily Construction will have the following experience:
- 15+ years as a Superintendent for a general contractor or developer with experience in multifamily projects
- Experience leading projects without an assistant Super, comfortable interfacing with owners as needed
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- Proficiency in scheduling software is a plus
- OSHA 30 Hr Certification
- Based in NC and open to travel as needed within the region
What's on Offer
The successful Lead Superintendent - Multifamily Construction will receive:
- Base salary depending on experience, $120,000-$150,000 with flexibility contingent on experience
- Potential discretionary bonus
- Company Vehicle with gas card
- Phone allowance
- Generous PTO
- Per diem allowance when traveling plus lodging near project site
- Excellent benefits, 401K, etc.