Lead Superintendent - Commercial Construction
Reasonable work/life balance and flexible schedule!
Extensive pipeline through the next two years!
About Our Client
This firm is a reputable general contractor based South of the city that brought in roughly $35 million in revenue last year. Due to quality work and client relationships, they are forecasting close to $65 million this coming year and have several jobs that are ready to get up and running in a short period of time. Given their family-owned nature, they have created a very loose, fun internal culture that rewards hard work and also encourages employees to maintain a very reasonable work-life balance.
The Lead Superintendent - Commercial Construction is responsible for:
- reporting to the Vice President of the firm
- running 1-2 projects simultaneously, typically within the multifamily, retail, or restaurant sectors
- overseeing an Assistant Superintendent
- managing the project site, and holding subcontractors accountable
- ensuring the job remains on schedule
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
The Successful Applicant
The right Lead Superintendent - Commercial Construction has:
- at least 7 years of commercial construction experience
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field
- high-energy and interest in constantly improving as a professional
- ground-up project experience
- built a minimum of two multifamily projects over 30 units in size
- leadership capabilities and top communication skills
What's on Offer
The Lead Superintendent - Commercial Construction receives:
- base salary between $120,000 and $135,000
- company bonuses paid annually
- flexible work schedule
- 401k account
- 3 weeks vacation
- healthcare/dental account