Lead Superintendent - Commercial Renovation - Washington, D.C.
Top Five well-known General Contractor in the industry.
Multiple time Award-Winning General Contractor.
About Our Client
My client is a well respected, National Award-Winning General Contractor with over 20 years in business. They are an industry leading expert ranging between commercial construction, renovations, historic restoration, and Multi-Family residential projects. The companies services have been requested all throughout the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. markets. Their approximate annual volume is an easy-breezy $80-100 Million!
The Construction Lead Superintendent will be responsible for executing, directing, and coordinating high-level projects on a daily basis. The ability to think on ones feet, communicate well with others, and lead by example are crucial towards the process in completing projects within budget and in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Being responsible with all site activities, scheduling, logistics, and quality control.
- Working together with Site Safety Managers to comply with the requirements.
- Monitoring the changes, overtime and labor cost, all leading toward optimum productivity and cost efficiency.
- Being able to resolve conflicts with procedures, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment, and scheduling.
- Managing the punch list and project closeout process.
- Addressing cost and schedule concerns.
Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 48 hours of submission. Should your profile be deemed suitable, you will be contacted promptly by Isaiah Bess for further discussion.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Construction Superintendent Qualifications are as follows:
- Strong track record with experience doing commercial Retail ground up AND/OR remodels.
- 2+ years experience as a Superintendent.
- Experience working on Multi-Million dollar commercial projects.
- OSHA 30 Certified is preferred.
- Procore is preferred but not required.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to lead a group of individuals.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary, dependent on experience.
- Generous 401K plan, including company match.
- Generous performance related bonus scheme.
- Competitive Paid Vacation Time.
- Collaborative, team orientated environment, with a strong company culture and collective mission.
- Competitive health benefits.
- Opportunity to work in a growing and exciting business, with a solid financial position and ambitious growth plans.