Lead Superintendent - Ground-Up, Commercial Construction
$130,000 - $160,000 + Bonuses + Benefits + Work/Life Balance!
Established General Contractor with an extensive pipeline of projects!
About Our Client
This established, top ENR construction GC are looking for their Lead Superintendent to oversee site operations for a major commercial construction project, in it's entirety; whist managing all site operations and the day to day activities of the sub-contractors.
- Being the primary site leader for a major commercial construction project
- Successfully oversee projects in their entirety on time & within budget
- Managing all superintendents, project engineers and subordinate site staff
- Working closely with the Senior Project Manager
- Manage and coordinate all job-site safety operations.
The Successful Applicant
- A background in managing ground-up, commercial construction projects
- Experience with the following project types is highly desirable: Healthcare, Senior Living, Historical Renovations, Schools or Churches
- OSHA Certification
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
This company offer you the opportunity to be the Lead Superintendent, overseeing major commercial construction projects; they have a very low staff turnover, and an extensive pipeline of projects so stability is guaranteed, as well as promoting a healthy work/life balance.
Please send your latest resume and project list to Matt Hall at Michael Page Construction!