- Working for a Top Houston General Contractor in K-12 & Healthcare construction
- Pipeline of Houston based $20+ Million Commercial Projects
About Our Client
- Working for a Top Commercial General Contractor
- Strong Commercial project pipeline with a focus on mixed commercial projects such as: Healthcare and K-12 projects throughout the Greater Houston area
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Fluently read and interpret specifications and plans.
- Supervise work of subcontractors and laborers.
- Ensure timely ordering, delivery, and storage of materials on the job site.
- Maintain accurate drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Create and oversee punch lists and ensure completion of all related work prior to inspections.
- Identify and communicate issues to the Project Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years in Commercial Construction specializing in commercial construction including K-12 and Healthcare projects
- Strong oral communication and written skills.
- Ability to successful manage all aspects of commercial projects including schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- Collaboration with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Structure