- Opportunity to join the senior leadership for a Top Real Estate Developer!
- Does working on large scale, multifamily projects interest you?
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with a top multifamily developer with an outstanding Southeast and National footprint. They have become one of the most reputable developers in the market. They focus on large scale, ground up multifamily projects. Their projects are typically upwards of $100M, with a healthy forecast of work coming up in the coming years. If you are looking for an opportunity for career growth, innovative projects, great company atmosphere, and the ability to lead a field team without micromanagement, this opportunity is for you!
Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Davis Fallon directly at 617-824-2689!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Lead Superintendent - High Rise - Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The Lead Superintendent - High Rise - Charlotte should have:
- 7+ Years of Superintendent Experience
- Experience as a Superintendent on Large multifamily projects
- Multifamily/mixed use Project experience highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities
What's on Offer
The Lead Superintendent - High Rise - Charlotte will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary - $95,000 - 145,000+ base
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Company bonuses
- Excellent benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Opportunity to be a leader for their Field team