- Very Lucrative Bonus Structure Per Apartment Unit
- Mid-Size Design-Build Firm with a Great Family-Oriented Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a very prominent Large-Scale Multi-Family, Mixed-Use, and High Rise General Contractor in Indianapolis. They are determined to lead the way as a highly respected and diverse company that provide innovative solutions, service, and value to clients and communities on a global scale.
Our Client was also a Finalist in the 2021 NAA (National Apartments Association) Best Places to Work Competition. This is is decided by anonymous employee surveys taken from all Multifamily GCs/Design-Build Firms in the country.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Lead Superintendent will:
- As an Lead Superintendent you will be responsible for the complete oversight of the construction site. Superintendents are responsible for managing subcontractors, adhering to schedules, running morning meetings, site walks, etc.
- The companies Lead Superintendents maintain and grow successful relationships with owners, architects, subcontractors, vendors and internal staff.
- Individual and group relationship
The Successful Applicant
A successful Lead Superintendent will have:
- 5+ years of experience in construction field.
- 2+ years experience as Assistant Superintendent
- Previous Multi-Family or Senior Living Construction Experience preferred
- Proven success in on-site management and oversight
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary $80K-$100K Base
- Growth Opportunities
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K Match up to 6%
- Profit Sharing
- $1,000 Home Office Reimbursement
- Maternity Leave - 8 Weeks
- Paternity Leave - 4 Weeks
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Holiday Raffle
- 10 Company Holidays
- Paid Virtual Workouts With Personal Trainer
APPLY NOW AND YOUR RESUME WILL BE REVIEWED WITHIN 24 HOURS!!