Lead Superintendent - Multifamily Construction - Raleigh
Lead Superintendent Role with a Top Multifamily GC
Join an Award Winning GC, overseeing high end projects from the ground up
About Our Client
Our client is Top ENR Multifamily GC. They are one of the most well known multifamily builders in the country building projects ranging anywhere from 200-500 units and upwards of $30M in total value. As they continue to expand their project pipeline in the greater Raleigh area, they are seeking an experienced multifamily Lead Superintendent to join the team in this newly created position. If this sounds like a company you could see yourself at, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Construction Lead Superintendent - Multifamily - Raleigh duties include but are not limited to:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years of construction superintendent experience at a reputable GC
- Experience building ground up multifamily projects 15M+
- Must have experience as a Lead Superintendent
- OSHA certification preferred
- Comfortable leading projects and managing a large team
- Ideally located in the Greater Raleigh area, although relocators will be considered
What's on Offer
The Construction Lead Superintendent - Multifamily - Raleigh will enjoy:
- Great competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits!
- Excellent opportunity for individual growth and experience
If you are interested, please click apply or give me a call at (617) 824-2661.