Lead Superintendent - Multifamily Construction
Large Commercial General Contractor
Steady pipeline of projects, all local work
About Our Client
Our client is a Florida based construction management firm that works almost exclusively on multifamily projects in the area. With a growing client base, the team is expanding rapidly and needs leaders to join the organization. One of the more well respected companies in the area, with a consistent history of successful project completion.
The Multifamily Superintendent in Miami will have the following responsibilities:
*Coordinate and supervises all construction activities
* Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
* Creates, maintains construction schedule, identifies, and solves problems.
* Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
* Has knowledge and experience with other trades scope of work.
* Can manage self-performed duties with labor force.
* Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, and other employers.
* Prepares schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
* Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices, and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
* Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
* Creates site logistic plans and maintains an organized, clean job site, including the construction office.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates MUST have a strong track record of successful building and construction of Multifamily and/or Mixed Use projects.
- 4-year college degree preferred, but not required. Desirable study concentration in construction management.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of construction. Should be experienced in managing multiple projects at one time.
- Organized with a systematic approach to achieve accuracy and efficiency.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
What's on Offer
- Industry Leading base salary
- Project and performance based bonuses
- 401k match
- Full health coverage
- Company cell phone and laptop provided
- Very strong PTO package
- Opportunity to work with an established company that has all local projects