Lead Superintendent - Multifamily Ground Up Construction
Multifamily Owner, Developer, Builder with project pipeline
Excellent bonuses and career advancement opportunities
About Our Client
The firm has been in operation for a number of years and have rapidly expanded their construction division.Your first project will be in Nashville, TN and from there you will travel throughout TN and assist them as they develop their operations into nearby States.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
URGENT - MULTIFAMILY LEAD SUPERINTENDENT - NASHVILLE, TN - PERMANENT
My client is a Multifamily construction business looking for an experienced Multifamily Lead Superintendent.
- Coordination and direction of the project
- Attend weekly and daily construction meetings
- Assess Project progress keeping the subs on schedule
- Change management
- Manage sub-contractors
- Ensure the job site meets OSHA Safety standards
- Communicate with all relevant staff at all levels
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experienced Lead Superintendent, at least 4 years of experience in the Multifamily space
What's on Offer
Excellent benefits, bonuses and career advancement opportunities are available as this firm continues to expand their operations.