- A proven, fast growing, and well known National Realestate Developer
- One of the best Realestate Developer reputations in the Charlotte Market
About Our Client
Our client, an Award Winning National Realestate Developer, was established over 25 years ago and have since built themselves into a leading Developer across the US. They pride themselves on their successful company growth, and now oversee more then 200 markets across over 60 offices. This includes most major markets in the United States, including one of the best producing markets in Charlotte. They own, build, and operate their properties, which primarily include luxury condominiums and mixed use, both Multifamily and High rise. As a firm, they have consistently ranked as one of the Top Realestate Developers in today's US and Southeastern Markets. They are currently seeking an experienced Lead Superintendent who can oversee their Charlotte Field operations immediately.
Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out directly to Garrett Gale at 617-824-2652.
The Lead Superintendent - Leading Realstate Developer - Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Supervise the daily construction activities and quality control of all subcontractors.
- Supervise the coordination of field efforts between trades to achieve a timely and profitable completion in strict accordance with contract documents and specifications, law and safety requirements.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
- Attend weekly subcontractor and owner/architect meetings.
- Monitor site safety protocols.
- Track manpower and complete daily reports.
- Assist with quality control oversight.
- Assist with field office document control.
- Assist with creating look-ahead schedules.
- Monitor and track site deliveries.
- Verify all materials, equipment, and installation are in compliance with approved submittals and contract documents.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Lead Superintendent - Leading Realstate Developer - Charlotte should have:
- 5+ Years of as a Superintendent with a General Contractor/Developer
- Experience on Multifamily and/or Mixed Use projects required - 10M+
- Applicable software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail
- Ability to Lead a Charlotte Field Team
What's on Offer
The Lead Superintendent - Leading Realstate Developer - Charlotte will receive:
- Highly competitive Base Salary - 100,000K-160,000K+ base
- Company bonuses
- Excellent benefits program that includes medical insurance, 401K match, PTO, etc.
- Vehicle allowance or Vehicle, and gas card
- Opportunity for fast-tracked career progression
- Exciting Large and Prominent Projects in Charlotte - Luxury Multifamily