- National Multifamily Developer with a quickly growing Raleigh office!
- High potential market with the chance for fast career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a national builder/developer operating in the multifamily sector. Most projects will be high or mid-density units in either an urban infill or garden style, ranging $25M-$50M. The business has a storied history in the Raleigh market and is hiring due to growth. Voted among best places to work and boasting strong subcontractor relationships in Raleigh, the team is seeking a Lead Superintendent to join the team. Please apply now for immediate consideration or contact Ryan directly for more information at 617-428-0780.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Reporting into a Project Executive, The Lead Superintendent - Raleigh- Multifamily Construction will be responsible for:
- Supervise the daily construction activities and quality control of all subcontractors.
- Supervise the coordination of field efforts between trades to achieve a timely and profitable completion in strict accordance with contract documents and specifications, law and safety requirements.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
- Attend weekly subcontractor and owner/architect meetings.
- Monitor site safety protocols.
- Track manpower and complete daily reports.
- Assist with quality control oversight.
- Assist with field office document control.
- Assist with creating look-ahead schedules.
- Monitor and track site deliveries.
- Verify all materials, equipment, and installation are in compliance with approved submittals and contract documents.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Lead Superintendent - Raleigh- Multifamily Construction will have the following experience:
- 5+ years of multifamily construction experience.
- Experience in large ground up podium style builds
- Knowledge of scheduling, estimating, and cost principles.
- Basic knowledge of project management Software
- A mature professional with excellent judgment.
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail
What's on Offer
The Lead Superintendent - Raleigh- Multifamily Construction receive
- Above market base salary for the Raleigh Multifamily market ($125k+)
- Yearly bonus based on individual and company performance
- Excellent benefits including market leading health coverage, 401k, etc.
- Opportunity to join an innovative and quickly growing company nationally
- Exciting projects local to the Raleigh area