- One of the most reputable Realestate Developers in the US and Globally!
- Ability to grow into high level positions in the Charlotte market!
About Our Client
Our client, an Award Winning Realestate Development Firm, was established over 25 years ago and have since built themselves into a leading Realestate Developer across the US and globally. They pride themselves on their successful company growth, and now oversee more then 200 global markets across over 60 offices, including most major markets in the United States. They own, build, and operate their properties, which primarily include luxury condominiums and mixed use facilities, both Multifamily and High rise. As a firm, they have consistently ranked as one of the Top Realestate Developers in the United States and abroad, and have been recognized for their top notch success overall. They are currently seeking an experienced Lead Superintendent who can oversee their Charlotte Field operations immediately.
Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out directly to Garrett Gale at 617-824-2652
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Supervise the daily construction activities and quality control of all subcontractors.
- Supervise the coordination of field efforts between trades to achieve a timely and profitable completion in strict accordance with contract documents and specifications, law and safety requirements.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
- Attend weekly subcontractor and owner/architect meetings.
- Monitor site safety protocols.
- Track manpower and complete daily reports.
- Assist with quality control oversight.
- Assist with field office document control.
- Assist with creating look-ahead schedules.
- Monitor and track site deliveries.
- Verify all materials, equipment, and installation are in compliance with approved submittals and contract documents.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ Years of as a Superintendent with a General Contractor
- Experience on Multifamily or Highrise projects required
- Applicable software knowledge
- Knowledge of scheduling, estimating, and cost principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive Base Salary
- Bonuses based on Project and Company performance
- Excellent benefits program that includes medical insurance, 401K match, PTO, etc.
- Vehicle allowance or Vehicle, and gas card
- Opportunity for fast-tracked career progression
- Exciting projects local to the Charlotte area