- Extremely transparent and collaborative management team.
- Competitive base salary with per diem and travel home twice a month.
About Our Client
Developer and General Contractor founded in the early 1950s in the hospitality space. This firm has an internal construction and design arm making them a one stop shop in St. Louis, MO. Projects in over 30 different states, all in the hotel market. Project sizes range from $20M - $100M.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Coordinate subcontractors, material deliveries, and inspections to provide overall planning for a successful project
- Enforce project plans are being adhered to by subcontractors
- Understand scope of work
- Enforce OSHA safety procedures on site
- Inspect work on a daily basis
- Assistant the Project Manager in developing the project schedule
- Coordinate with local building authorities to ensure the project is meeting all permit requirements
- Conduct weekly foreman meetings with the subcontractors
- Coordinate material procurement
- Train and mentor any direct reports so that they can grow and become future leaders
Apply directly and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
- 8-9 years of experience as a lead Superintendent working on ground up building projects
- Experience building a $20M+ building project
- Experience with cast in place concrete
- Hospitality construction experience is a plus
- OSHA Certification
- 100% Travel Necessary (will get per diem, vehicle allowance, and travel home)
What's on Offer
- Base Salary of $150k+
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Benefits
- 10-20% bonus
- Per Diem and Company Card
- Annual reviews and salary structuring
- 15+ days of PTO
- Sick Days
- Travel Home every other Week
- Additional Company Perks