- Growing Human Capital Team
- Seeking Experienced HR Technology Candidate
About Our Client
Our client is the fastest growing and highest performing charter school network in New York.
- Partner with HR Leaders, Product and Engineering teams to define problems and design and scope solutions.
- Define the overall technical architecture and solution ecosystem and drive execution of foundational and transformational initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to refine current Workday /Human Capital Solutions with a clear understanding of Business vision and desired business capabilities, aligned with latest technologies, Workday roadmap and IT strategy.
- Support the management, development, ongoing maintenance and technical support of the HRIS (Workday) and other ancillary HR applications.
- Design and Implement Governance and Support model: react to resource changes; organizational changes; process changes.
- Determine strategy and priorities in communication w/ key stakeholders.
- Refine Data Models & flows facilitating simplified & automated processes.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
IT expertise combined with business acumen in the areas of Workday and Human Resources.
10+ years experience working with and building HCM systems in a professional, fast-paced environment.
Experience managing HRIS teams made up of a blend of full time employees and external contractors (current team 10).
- Good understanding of Workday products.
Strong vendor management experience.
Analytical approach to solving system issues including understanding system interdependencies.
- Experience in the Education Industry a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Medical benefits.
- Hybrid work structure.
- Generous PTO.