- Top rated mid-sized manufacturer in the US
- Ability to own LEAN projects, 20% bonus
About Our Client
Our client is a global industrial manufacturer that serves the construction, agriculture and rail industries. The have 20+ locations throughout North America and have been consistently growing over the last 5 years. The LEAN Manager will report to their Director of LEAN and lead all LEAN projects at their site in Chicago.
- Develop plans, schedules, and budgets for tactical projects to improve existing processes; ensure cost-benefit evaluation for all assigned projects are completed to define potential financial, business and industry impacts of initiatives
- Drive the improvement of processes and systems in the plants and implement programs that will have continuing long-term benefits.
- Continuously evaluate and measure program or initiative performance and progress against goals and serve as a change agent within the organization
- Direct all CI activities to include Kaizen events in 5S, SMED, TPM, VSM, PDCA or equivalent, A3 Problem Solving.
- Ensure adherence to Lean Methodology, including Kaizen, 5S, Standard Work, Daily Management, Layered Audit Process and Business Plan development to eliminate waste.
- Advise and influence senior leadership on business transformation topics that include organizational effectiveness, performance results, and change management in the terms of complexity and impact on the business.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to Business, Engineering
- Combined 10+ years of previous manufacturing experience with Operations and Continuous Improvement experience.
- Certified Lean Practitioner or Certified Six Sigma Black Belt strongly preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and technology within Tubing or Stamping is highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary, between $90,000 and $130,000
- 20% Performance Bonus, eligible to pay up to 2.5x
- 15 Days of PTO
- 5 Sick Days
- 3% 401k Match
- Healthcare including medical, dental and vision
- HSA Option
- ST & LT Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Legal Insurance