- High visibility role with direct leadership in manufacturing.
- A key position within the organization where you will collaborate with teams.
About Our Client
My client is a global market leader in providing industrial applications. Operating in over 30 countries around the world, this highly respected company is providing their customers best in class products and service.
Reporting directly into the North America Director of Operations & Supply Chain, you will be responsible for the following:
- Promoting a culture built off of continuous improvement and lean methodologies
- Promote safety within the business
- Manage quality of metrics
- Lead training and development
- Collaborate in planning and coordination with Regional Leaders, GM's, PMO, and the Global Lean Director
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: degree in engineering discipline
- 5+ years of experience in engineering in a manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma/Lean Certification
- Continuous Improvement/Lean
- Supervisory/management experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Growth opportunity
- Leadership opportunity
- Global brand