Lean Process Improvement Manager
Bachelors Degree in Operations, Engineering, Science or Logistics required
5-7 years' of lean management and Six Sigma experience
About Our Client
Our client is a power house in providing logistic services to businesses worldwide.
As the Lean Process Improvement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Drive improvements and the implementation of standards throughout the company's network
- Be an essential part of a team that is supporting launches and implementing new processes together with operations.
- Frequent interaction with colleagues from various departments while taking the lead role in the deployment of projects.
- Communication with delivery stations and process management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Operations, Engineering, Science or Logistics
- Experience in a similar process development or operational role, ideally in fast-paced industrial, logistics or production/manufacturing environment
- Expertise in Lean Management, Six Sigma and other OE tools
- Excellent Project Management skills Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience in Project Management Software,
- Experience in people leadership
What's on Offer
100% remote work from home opportunity - Excellent compensation and benefits