- Join a reputable and established real estate company (Greater Boston Area)
- Be responsible for all leasing activities of vacant retail and office spaces
About Our Client
My client is a privately-owned full service real estate firm with a commercial and residential portfolio. The team is currently looking a for a Leasing professional to focus on vacant spaces within the portfolio (non-commission based role).
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Leasing Brokerage Specialist will directly report into the Director of Commercial Real Estate.
This role will mainly be focused on leasing of vacant spaces and will work with the Property Management team regarding market rents and discussions of renewals. The current portfolio vacancy splits into 7,000sf of office and approximately 6,000sf of retail space.
Alongside this position will be responsible for administrative duties such as marketing, updating of websites including costar as well as the networking component to cultivate relationships with other professionals in the industry.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Leasing Brokerage Specialist will have:
- BA degree in marketing, real estate or related
- 3+ years experience in leasing of commercial real estate
- Exposure to retail and office assets
- Ability to perform leasing administration tasks
- Networking experience including establishing industry contacts
What's on Offer
In return, a successful candidate will receive:
- Base salary (not commission based role)
- Bonus potential of 10%
- Benefit package
- Hybrid working model (office in Allston, MA)