- Contract to hire opportunity at family owned law firm in Suwanee, GA
- Opportunity for extensive growth and development with great training
About Our Client
This client is a small, family-owned law firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Scanning documents
- Filing documents (online and paper)
- Communicating with clients via phone and email
- Mailing documents out to clients, government agencies, etc., going to FedEx to ship
- Managing Head Attorney's calendar and scheduling
- Using Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel) regularly
- Assist with creating and maintaining client/matter lists and communication lists.
- Assist with organizing and maintaining physical and electronic documents and files in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain working files and binders as requested.
- Utilize firm technology to accurately store email messages and maintain and retrieve files.
- Utilize Outlook to schedule appointments and calendar dates. Book Zoom/Teams meetings.
- Maintain contacts in Outlook.
The Successful Applicant
- Interest in the legal field, eager to learn and grow
- Dependable and honest with mature and professional demeanor
- Professional and polished with extreme attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions and feel comfortable asking questions if something is unclear
- Interest in growing into something more long-term with more responsibilities
- Fre sh gr ad with corporate internship experience
- <2 years of administrative experience, preferably in Legal
- Calendaring and scheduling experience
- Vaccinated and willing and able to commute into office 5 days a week
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel) regularly
What's on Offer
- 40 hour a week, full time temp position
- This role has the opportunity to extend and become permanent after 3 months based on performance
- Competitive salary
- Ample opportunity to learn and grow
- Great training available