Opportunity to work at a top tier private equity firm
Support a world-class legal team
About Our Client
Global private equity firm specializing in distressed debt, real estate, and alternative assets with headquarters based in Manhattan.
- Responsible for fund formation and dissolution.
- Tracking and maintaining the entity database.
- Assist with the negotiations of standard contracts, NDAs, Vendor Agreements etc.
- Conduct due-diligence and help with AML & KYC protocol.
- Review and complete transaction documentation, subscription documents etc.
- Assist with any ad-hoc administrative needs.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience working in Financial Services.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive benefits and compensation package.